Thursday, August 16, 2007

Poppyseed Chicken

9x13 pan

Bottom Layer:
Diced up cooked chicken (I usually boil mine with a chick boulion cube, comes out tender every time)

2nd Layer:
1 Can cream of chicken soup
1 Cup sour cream
*mix and layer

Top Layer:
8 oz Ritz crackers smashed
2 T. Poppyseeds
3/4 cup melted butter
*mix and layer

bake 30 min @350

Serve over rice. I sometimes add more cream of chick and or sour cream to make more gravy. I also use reduced fat sour cream, ritz crackers, and cream of chicken.
This recipe is super easy and suprizingly yummy. My kids LOVE it!

2 comments:

Bean said...

I will have to make that meal,it sounds good!

Christy said...

Down side, lots of bowls to clean. Up side, it is SOOOOO good. Thank you so much for 2 new meals that my children will actually eat. And Ritz crackers mixed with butter, is there anything better. I mean, come on!