Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies

I just have to tell you all that this is a recipe that has been passed to Tom's parents by their home teachers from when Tom was born in Chico, CA. Every time they met up with their home teachers over the years for baptisms, weddings, and missions they would always give these cookies for gifts. I got these cookies on my wedding day. They are the best!

1 PKG Cherry Chip cake mix
1/2 c Vegetable Oil
1 Egg
1/4 c Water
6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips (which are better than the milk choc for this recipe)
1 tsp almond extract (you can use vanilla if you don't have the almond)

Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake at 325 F for 8-10 minutes. They will be barely golden on edges.

ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Anja said...

These look so yummy! I can't wait to make them!

Sonnet said...

I think youve made these and Ive had them before. If I remember right they were dang good.