Friday, February 29, 2008

Peanut Butter Rice Krispies

Ok so I'm on a recipe roll. This is a great, very easy and fast treat that makes a lot.

1 C karo syrup
1 C sugar
1 C peanut butter
approx 6 cups rice krispies]

Bring sugar and karo to a boil. Take of burner and stir in peanut butter till it's all melted. Add rice krispies. Pat into a greased cookie sheet. I like them a little more ooey gooey, so I like let the cup of karo overflow a big, maybe a half cup extra. You can also add melted chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips over the top like a frosting.
They seriously take 5 minutes to make, a litte while to set, but are sooooo peanut buttery good.

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

This is one of my favorites. Really yummy. Thanks

Anonymous said...

these are my favorite the problem Nick does not like them so if I make them I eat the whole thing all by my self!!!

Brianna said...

Hello,

This is one of my favorite recipes, but I add an icing.

1/4 C butter
1/4 brown sugar
1/2 t Vanilla
1 T Milk
1 1/4 C P. Sugar
Melt Sugar and Butter, remove from heat, add remaining ingredients, and spread over rice crispies.

Christy said...

We really liked these and easy enough that the kids could help.