Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Curried Apple Chicken Lettuce Wraps

This recipe came from a Pampered Chef party that I attended and it was so yummy...just give it a try!

1/2 c. fat-free sour cream
1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
2 c. diced cooked chicken
1/2 c. craisins
12 Bib lettuce leaves (I just used Romaine)
1/4 c. toasted sliced almonds, chopped (I used whole almonds chopped and then toasted)
1 Granny Smith apple (I used Gala or Fuji)
1/4 c. fat-free mayonnaise
1 tsp. curry powder
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. finely diced celery

In a large mixing bowl combine sour cream, mayo, curry powder, garlic and salt. Finely dice celery, apple, onion, and chicken (I used my chopper from Pampered Chef and it works great) and add to mixing bowl. Add craisins and chopped almonds to bowl and mix well. Scoop out enough to fill lettuce leaves, roll up and serve.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I love lettuce wraps from pf chengs, this may not be the same but I am definitely willing to try, thanks,